Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment from
Your Manhattan Chiropractor
Millions of people deal with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome every year, becoming a major occupational health problem for countless people. Our chiropractor provides effective care for patients struggling with this common wrist disorder. The individualized treatments help residents of Midtown, Rockefeller, and New York regain their functioning and considerably improve their quality of life!
At NuView Health Medical, we help you overcome the painful symptoms using non-invasive techniques that provide results.
Call our office today at (212) 588-0707
Understanding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is often referred to as a ‘repetitive stress injury’. The condition refers to an injury to the wrist’s bones that house the median nerve all the way to the forearm. Excessive pressure to the median nerve right above the wrist can cause numbness, pain, burning and tingling sensations.
In most cases, carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by:
- Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI)
- Frequent use of keyboard/cell phones and other hand held devices
- Repetitive wrist movements
- Improper Posture
- Hazards of non ergonomic environment
There are several other reasons that may cause carpal tunnel syndrome. At NuView Health Medical, we offer effective treatment to help patients back to a healthy, happy life—regardless of their age or the cause of the condition!
Treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome with Chiropractic Care
The condition can cause considerable discomfort, pain, and can hinder your daily functioning. Our non-invasive treatment effectively provides holistic health and wellness to all our patients—without needing any surgery!
Here are some of the ways we help our patients:
- Diagnosing the condition: Accurate diagnosis is required for our experts to customize a treatment plan for your specific needs. We use physical examination and, in some cases, x-rays to diagnose your conditions for the best outcome.
- Manipulation: Chiropractic care involves the manipulation of the upper spine, wrist, and elbow. Misalignment can often cause, or worsen, carpal tunnel syndrome. Our experts work to adjust the spine, wrist, and elbow to relieve pain and release any nerve compression along the spine.
- Ultrasound therapy: This non-invasive therapy utilizes either very low-energy or very high-energy sounds to provide relief. These sound waves, which are outside the range of normal hearing for humans, penetrate into the body’s tissues. Deep inside the tissues, they reduce pain, alleviate inflammation, and relax muscles.
- Wrist supports & bracing: By immobilizing the wrist and affected arm, wrist supports ensure the proper alignment is maintained to keep your wrist stabilized.
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Chiropractic care offers several benefits for patients struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome:
Non-invasive. Unlike more invasive and surgical treatments, chiropractic care and other related modalities are completely non-invasive.
Safe. The 100% safe treatment doesn’t involve any harmful chemicals or additional medications.
Natural & holistic. Chiropractic care offers a holistic treatment that focuses on your general wellbeing and health.
Treating the source. Instead of just alleviating the painful symptoms, our treatments provide relief from the source of the pain.
Schedule An Appointment With Your Manhattan Chiropractor
You deserve only the best. Start the journey to a healthy, fulfilling life with NuView Health Medical. We serve the varied needs of midtown Manhattan near Times Square in NYC.
Offering effective, non-invasive, and safe healing care for carpal tunnel syndrome, we help you manage the painful symptoms that are affecting you.
Contact us today at (212) 588-0707 for information on our chiropractic treatments or schedule an immediate appointment.