We at NuView Health Medical, serving Midtown, NY, Midtown West, NY, and New York, NY, have a team of dedicated chiropractors that can help you find relief from back pain. Whether you suffer from lower or upper back pain, it can be important to find the best treatment options to help you get back to your normal life. To help you get started, below are some FAQs.
What Causes Back Pain?
There are many different causes of back pain. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including muscle strain, poor posture, injuries, and more. Depending on the cause of your back pain, it may be a dull ache or a sharp pain. It can also vary in intensity, from mild to severe.
Some of the most common causes you might be suffering from include:
- Muscle strain: This is often caused by lifting something heavy or overstretching your muscles. You might also experience muscle strain from sitting in the same position for too long, such as at a desk job.
- Poor posture: If you have poor posture, it can put additional strain on your back and contribute to back pain.
- Injuries: Back pain can also be caused by injuries, including car accidents, sports injuries, and falls.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a common cause of back pain in older adults.
- Disc herniation: This occurs when the discs between your vertebrae become damaged or ruptured.
What Are Some Common Treatments for Back Pain?
There are a variety of different treatments for back pain, depending on the cause. Some common treatments include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments can help improve your posture and relieve pressure on your spine.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy can help relax your muscles and ease tension.
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy can help strengthen your muscles if your back pain is due to prior injuries.
- Corrective exercises: Corrective exercises can help improve your flexibility and reduce pain, as well as improve overall health.
What Can I Expect from My Chiropractor?
At NuView Health Medical, our team of chiropractors will work with you to create a customized treatment plan. We’ll take into account the cause of your back pain, as well as your overall health and wellbeing. We can also consider any other factors that may be contributing to your pain, such as stress levels.
Depending on the cause of your back pain, we may recommend a combination of different treatment options. We may also recommend lifestyle changes, such as improving your posture or stretching more often. Our goal is to help you find relief from your back pain and improve your overall health.
Find Back Pain Relief from a “Chiropractor Near Me” with Us at NuView Health Medical
Our team can provide you with a variety of services, including chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, and physiotherapy. We’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that’s tailored to your specific needs. If you’re dealing with back pain and need to find a “chiropractor near me,” don’t wait any longer to seek treatment and visit us at NuView Health Medical! We serve Midtown, NY, Midtown West, NY, and New York, NY. Call us at (212) 588-0707.